Long time no see. What was going to be a short break - turned into a long one, you know when it stops being fun and becomes work? Yeah that's what happened. And Instagram makes me feel connected to the blog world - so that didn't help.
What's been happening
- We went to Fan Expo in Toronto and had a fab time
- Made a family cookbook for my grandma's 75th
- Put in a new sink (are you old when this is exciting and news worthy???)
- Getting ready for Halloween (what are you being??)
- Sleeping better now that R-Patz and K-Stew are back on (ok I'm joking about the loosing sleep part - not joking about how weirdly obsessed I got about this story)
- Got crafty and made a jewellery display thingy
- Turned 31 - and am going through some weird hair/wardrobe midlife crisis, I'm branching out of my normal comfort zone - buying jewellery , leather pants - animal prints...
- Games nights, games nights, games nights - we need to start tweeting about them so Will Wheaton will invite us to play against him!
Overall really I have just been simplifying life and spending time with family and friends.