5/15/12

Party Inspiration > Hunger Games

Kate's birthday always kind of sneaks up on me. I think that happens with early in the month birthdays. Last year's Harry Potter party was well received and now I think we have set a precedent and she may be like her mom in her love of theme parties :)

This year we are going with Hunger Games - which is kinda turning out to be a challenge, I can't really let them fight to the death... can I ??  While I rack my brain my first stop as per the norm is pinterest

I'd love to hear any ideas you might have

> source
> source
> source
> source
> Jessi

2 comments:

  1. OOo...that's a great theme! I saw on another blog that someone had a hunger games feast where they had to pick a character to dress as.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I want a hunger games party now too!x

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails