6/5/12

New Fakey Blythe!

Look what came in the mail this week! 

my new fakey Blythe
She looks SO good and she is way better quality then my last fakey. Her arms are made of much sturdier stuff than my other doll and have a lot more articulation.

my custom fakey, still working on those lips :)
Here`s my first custom fakey!

>Cassie

Edit: By fakey I mean they are knock offs I got on ebay :P For the purpose of customization, it's a lot less stressful to learn on one of these than it is to start out on an expenive Blythe doll.


3 comments:

  1. I don't know much about Blythe dolls. What is a fakey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a clone, a cheap knock off. This is how most customizer's start out because they cost a lot less than a real Blythe, so if you mess up you're not out hundreds of bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh! I live your custom! She's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails