8/5/11

Busy Times

How cute is this?? Think I may need to hang some vintage mugs up

I am felling pretty behind on everything right now! Suddenly the lazy July days have turned into the crazy days of August, work and freelance just got really busy and I need to re- adjust! I promise I will figure it all out and not be such an awful blog follower and bombard you with comments again soon.

I have some posts almost ready, well... I have pictures taken - that's a start right? 
- Re-Style
-Winery visit
- Yard Sales scores
- Guest post
- Recipes

There now that I have said them out loud I am accountable to finish them!

> Jessi

6 comments:

  1. That is cute. Have you seen all the needlepoints lately with rap song lyrics? I love them.

    I wrote today that I would clean and weed my garden....and here I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! isn't saying it half the battle :) You can totally do everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mugs are adorable. I'm not sure I could talk my husband into allowing me to do that though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture reminded me of the "Try a little tenderness" scene in Pretty In Pink! Haha.

    Dani @
    http://nerdystrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love vintage cross-stitch! I want to see your yard sale scores! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice quote! good luck with the crazy august days!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails