4/30/12

Virus Overload


Happy Monday! Things have been a bit quiet here lately, I was hit with a nasty flu bug and when I was feeling better my computer went and got it's own virus, so we had to gut it and start over. Apparently those lovely people who make those viruses don't care that I have a blog to maintain :)

And now that things are calm, Clifford is off to Toronto for 2 weeks for work, so it's just me and the girls. I think things will go pretty smoothly - how much work can three kids.... alone.... be..none I am sure........

Here's a little instagram peak of what we have been up to - hope you have a great start to your week!




a stop at the new frozen yogurt place in town
a trip to the bookstore
Maya at guitar lessons
walk in the sun
> Jessi

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great week and all the flu goes away, no fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Glad you and your computer are back up and running! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone is feeling better. Looks like some lovely times around there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i'm glad you and your computer are feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails