9/8/11

From My Bookshelf > Summer Reads

I've discovered that book reviews are not my strong point, I like to read, but I am not great at reviewing them.. I hopeless with out a book club guide telling me what I should be taking away from it :)

This summer I also got hooked on using the kindle, they are kinda amazing! Here's what kept me busy this summer. What did you read?

great read!! loved this series though I felt it could have been done in 2 books
funny - but I think I had higher expectations for it and it was as funny as I hoped

total guilty pleasure - but really I couldn't even tell you what happened in this one, they all meld together in my brain
excellent!!! Totally worth checking out and then go see the movie!

> Jessi

2 comments:

  1. Everybody is loving The Help. I guess I should read it. Am on the second book of the Game Of Thrones series, I guess those will keep me occupied for another few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The Help' is an amazing book! Can't wait to see the movie. I was also hooked on 'The Hunger Games' series but I felt it all got a bit too much towards the end... Have you read 'One Day' by David Nicholls? It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails