9/7/11

Jessi & Gwynteth {4}

My latest Gwyneth recipe was her Chicken Milanese (pg.146) with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes & arugula (pg.148). It was probably my favorite recipe so far. I didn't change or adapt anything, and I served it with corn and roasted rosemary potatoes (I was going to make her baked cauliflower, but the grocery store was out?!). 

I fed 6 people with 5 chicken breasts - and there was leftovers, I could have used just 4. I am so bad a judging portions!

I'm kinda sad that my cookbook is starting to get stained and dirty, but I guess that's a good sign because it means I am using it.

roasting the tomatoes

> Jessi

5 comments:

  1. I love slow roasted tomatoes, this looks so good! I actually like when my cookery books get stained and tatty. It adds character! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks incredible! my favorite cookbook is filthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaand that looks amazing. Please show up in my oven tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that looks awesome!

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails