9/1/11

Jessi & Gwynteth {3}

For weekly neighbor dinner, bbq steak was on the menu, so I decided it was high time I made Gwyneth's potato bake. (Is it just me or am I managing to make the least healthy recipes in her book... someone is not to ready to commit to healthy eating!)

What I changed:
-I used like quadruple the amount of potatoes, as it was feeding 6 
- I added cheese between the layers

What I would do next time:
- less salt
- add some bacon(oh that's right - healthy what?)

almost burnt it ...
fingers crossed it comes out in cake form....
yeah it did!
> Jessi

3 comments:

  1. That looks soooooo good and yes, bacon would make it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SO good! I love that you are making the unhealthy recipes. I'm not surprised!

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails