12/14/11

Jessi & Gwyneth {5}

Yes, I have been neglecting my Gwyneth cookbook, but am trying to get back on the wagon (in my defense I have made the chicken milanese, 3 more times!)

I needed something affordable and not to time consuming to feed 5 kids & 5 adults, so I decided to attempt her wood oven pizza.  I didn't make any changes to the recipe (unless you count the fact that I used my kitchen stove and not a wood burning pizza oven..but I don't :P)  

I did however heat my stone pan in the oven for an hour prior to cooking the pizza. I think it made a difference,  but really I am probably just trying to justify the fact that I had the oven on for an hour with nothing in it.



no shortage of helpers in our house!


> Jessi

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, that looks great! How was the crust? I'm looking for a good pizza crust recipe- I tried to make one in the bread maker and it was an epic fail! Think I need to try doing it by hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza looks wonderfullll!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I love the picture of the veg, it looks so appetizing! So does the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, if my dad saw a pizza with asparagus and broccoli on it, he'd have an aneurysm. He's a stickler for traditional Italian!

    How do you like the Gwyneth cookbook? is it a bit like Giada on a health kick?

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails