4/11/11

Chocolate Gala

After a full day of doing kids things (Maya had 2 birthday parties to go to), Saturday night I got to go out with Emilie and have some grown up fun, a fancy dress chocolate gala at Queen's University in support of the Ban Righ Center

I was allergic to most of it (lots of hazelnuts & almonds) but what I could eat was amazing - Although by the end of the night I was majorly in need of something without sugar
Hope you had a great weekend :)

best peanut butter cups ever - Mackenzie Chocolates
chocolate cookies, stuffed with raspberry butter cream
>Jessi

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Thank you for following. I love your blog! Those cookies look too good!


    xx

    http://tinyaltars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, please share those peanut butter cups? YUM.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails