5/19/11

P.I.

Since I'm on maternity leave now I'm spending A LOT of time at home.  It doesn't seem to be very productive time though!  The majority of my day is spent feeding, changing daipers, and watching TV online.


I just started watching Veronica Mars. I didn't watch when it was actually on, which I now regret!  Its like an old Private Investigator film had a baby with a teen drama...but funny. Scooter was making fun of me because when I lost my keys for 2 days, I started playing detective :P





>Cassie




5 comments:

  1. I watched Veronica Mars after it was cancelled and I loved it!

    I totally want that pretty magnifying glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat box! I've always wanted to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the show, but I'll lose some things for a trench like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Veronica Mars!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails