5/5/11

There are no cats in America..err Canada..

We found this little guy hanging out in the kitchen, with the one cat who doesn't know how to kill mice (we have 2 torturers and 1 clueless when it comes to mice cats). I normally am grossed out but little Mouskerwitz was so tiny and cute. I know that if there is one that means there are more, but I just couldn't kill him, or leave him stranded outside. I looked on line and it said they send out some kind of signal to their mom's if they get separated, so I let him go and he took off, so I like to think he found his mom and that he is not sitting in a window singing "Somewhere Out There.."


Fivel Mouskerwitz


> Jessi

7 comments:

  1. Wow! He is itty-bitty! Cute though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is cuuuute...i bet his bros and sis's are too, haha :) I'm glad you didn't kill him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, poor little buddy! I know they are invasive, but I agree- they fall into the category of too big to kill and too sad to do anything else with but let live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!

    We found a few mice in our old house and we could never bring ourselves to kill them either. They were in the basement. As long as they didn't make it into the kitchen I was ok.

    Our cats were useless as mousers too. One even brought a mouse upstairs to show me once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mouse is cute! And you sure have a great sense of humor. You cracked me up with this line, "so I let him go and he took off, so I like to think he found his mom and that he is not sitting in a window singing "Somewhere Out There.."

    I have read it several times and still find it funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing in the entire world! Sure, mice freak me out when I can hear them running under the bed in the middle of the night, but they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. i totally envisioned the little guy singing Somewhere Out There.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails