6/15/11

Fathers Day > Etsy Love

Happy Wednesday :) Today I am excited to be a guest blogger over at Kira's blog. She is expecting her first baby and has been doing a weekly Mama Knows Best Feature on her blog (the post should be up at some point today).

And speaking of babies, Father's Day is this weekend. What are your plans? Here is a little  Etsy Inspiration if you are still searching for a gift!
> woodtech
> SouthernBeaus
> IKAbags
> metalmorphis

> PegandAwl
> officeofminordetails

> Jessi

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful handmade collection !

    Thanks so much supporting handmade work and for your time !

    Many thanks including my work, my new messenger bag bag from ikabags,Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my husband a flask off of etsy. I know he is really going to like it, although I am not sure if it will get here on time! Your choices are all really fun gifts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wood piece docking station!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Office of Minor Details stuff is amazing - so beautifully crafted - I have several bags and I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails