6/21/11

Harry Potter Party Continued

 Here's just a few more things we did for Kate's Harry Potter party (previous posts are here and here)

The craft project we did was something I had made for Kaitlyn for Christmas- Hogwarts notebooks. I designed covers in photoshop and printed them off. We then used dollar store notebooks and pasted on the covers and surrounded it with gold tissue paper, layered on in rough layers. Once the glue was dry, we dry painted on some black paint to make them look old. They got to take them home along with some of our Hogsmeade treats.
Hogwart's Notebooks
my printer was out of ink - hence the oh so lovely hand written signs :)
chocolate frogs (I got the mold at the Bulk Barn)
 > Jessi

10 comments:

  1. that's too good! I can imagine they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I bet the notebooks were a hit. As were the "good tasting" bertie bott beans. Have you tried the real ones? YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok you might be the best mom ever! this is so cuteee! are you guys goign to go all out for the last movie??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh my god, what an amazing party! i am very jealous of the kids that got to attend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to have a harry potter themed birthday....and i'm turning 25? i love the frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so divine and what a lovely idea...I am in the mood for some chocolate frogs now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these Harry Potter party posts make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I kind of dying over your notebooks. Would you consider publishing/sending me the files you made for the covers? My daughters party is next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I have the file, I am preparing a surprise party for my kids. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails