6/28/11

Prom at 30 - Why Not??

It's my 30th birthday in 2 weeks (July 9th to be exact). I typically do a themed party, although the birth of Miss Lily has stopped them from happening the last 2 years, but this year is a big one, so a party shall be had! The theme is prom, purely so I have an excuse to wear a fancy dress and pretend I am 16 not 30! 


Here are some of the things I am looking at for decor inspiration 

> once wed
> a beautiful mess
> decor8
> fairlightday
> sara's perfect party
> frosted gardner
> Jessi

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a cute idea. I like to think that a prom now would be great--so I can have a re-do; my junior and senior proms really left much to be desired. I might steal the idea from you a little later on down the road.. ;) Maybe for 25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea! We do not really do proms in Germany, but I always wished I could have gone to one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea..I like it and why not have one!! And my prom wasn't so great, so this would make it better!! I hope its a great one for you!! My mom's birthday is the same as yours!! :) Have a great day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little star garlands totally remind me of my high school prom. Definitely a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much confetti system!!! they really are such an inspiration!

    i want to have a crafting themed 30th. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy almost birthday! My 30th is one day later July 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh. I love this idea! I can't wait to see photos! IT will be a posh prom for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AS YOU SHOULD. Youth is wasted on the young, I say. Plus, there should be a lot less stress about who to go with at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prom! What a cute idea! Prom is one of these things we italians envy when in our 16.. ;)
    I'm in love with those stars! I had the same ones when i was living in Lisbon! (Made out of milk boxes.. so shiny!)
    I'll be back to wish you the happiest birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails