6/9/11

Party Prep

Kate's birthday party with friends is this weekend, and it's Harry Potter themed (of course), I have a bunch of things to get ready in the next two days, but here's a peek at the invites we made- I saw a picture online and re-created it in photoshop - Kate is just starting to figure out the benefits of having a graphic designer for a mom... she seemed shocked that I could just make it lol.

I am thinking 5 girls over for a sleepover is going to be a little much, but it's only one night, so I think I can survive... 


> Jessi

8 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so cute!! Beautiful idea, she will have an amazing time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those invites are fabulous! What a great idea!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be the best party ever.

    EVER.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how sweet!

    just stumbled across your blog. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails