6/29/11

Like I Need Anymore Distractions...

So I am behind on the Pinterest bandwagon. I set up an account back in the winter, then never really checked it out until this past weekend - and I am hooked!!

For those haven't heard of it, it's a site that lets you keep track of things you find online keeping track of the original source so you can easily find it again. I am finding it really helpful when it comes to house decorating ideas.

If you have a pinterest account send me a link to your boards, so we share finds!


> Jessi

3 comments:

  1. yeah, pinterest is super distracting. but so much fun.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm staying far, far away from Pinterest (well, for now anyway). Blogging is enough of a distraction at the moment :-) But I am so so tempted to sign up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails