2/29/12

Cross Canada Etsy: Montreal, Quebec



Montreal is one of my favourite cities. When Scooter and I first started dating it was one of our first "weekend getaways". We fell in love with the great old European feel, the awesome BBQ place we found, and the music coming out of this amazing Canadian city.  

As we were leaving Montreal at the end of the weekend we kept thinking of ways that we could move there, all of them included French classes :)

 
Original art and fine art prints. 
Her work has been featured on TV and in magazines and I think its just beautiful.

Baby room decor: baby prints and kids wall decals. Baby Abe's room is nautical themed so I totally fell in love with this decal!

I really love the beautiful fabrics and milatary inspiration in this clothing collection. Her military leggings rock!

>Cassie


4 comments:

  1. The art work is so precious, really love that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have our Baby Zoo Whale wall decal featured in your lovely blog!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first print, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my print! :)

    Shira

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails